1. Rules, 35 Maiden Lane, this is London’s oldest restaurant and is supposedly very cool, go here for dinner.
2. Le Caprice (French), Arlington Street behind the Ritz, go for dinner
3. Scotts (Seafood and some meat dishes), 20 Mount Street by Grosvenor Square, go for dinner
4. E&O, 14 Blenheim Crescent in Notting Hill, go for lunch
5. Locatelli (Italian), 8 Seymour Street close to Oxford Street, go for dinner
6. Notting Hill Brasserie, 92 Kensington Park Road, this place has white table cloths and style, its a cool place for lunch
7. Julies Wine Bar, 135 Portland Road in Holland Park, charming place with mismatching interior and very good prices
8. Cipriani, 25 Davies Street in Mayfair, this place has tons of character and a mafia feel, this is a dinner place
9. Botanist, 7 Sloane Gardens on Sloane Square, I have been for lunch and it wasn’t the best food, but the place is cool so only go for drinks and champagne!
10. Zuma (Asian Fusion), 5 Raphael Street in Knightsbridge, this place is cool but it is very expensive.
11. Greens, St James street in the City of London, this is a lunch place you go to if you want to see how the business people live and work.
12. Vertigo in Tower 42, 25 Old Broad Street, this place has a view of the city, go for lunch.