- Give up refined sugar until March 31st: This is really a challenge from a friend who has had to give up plenty of foods due to her recently developed food intolerance, if she can do it, so can I. This also means we are eliminating most processed foods and ready made foods. My cooking skills will definitely improve!
- Give French a chance: How many years did I live in a French speaking country? Too many! I am still not fluent, this needs to change.
- See Stonehenge: It's a fairly short drive from London, why haven't I been already?
- Cut impulse buys: No more shopping, maybe saving for something will be a good experience, I have too much stuff already.
- Learn to dance: This is happening, ballroom and Latino dancing here I come.
And then there is the boring one, that I won't put up there, but it should be pretty obvious:
Go to the gym: why do I even need to write this, I should be doing it instead!
Image from here.